Ulrika Dahl is new professor of gender studies
"As professor I see my role primarily as a teacher and researcher and I believe that knowledge contributes to making a better world. A good start is to problematise ideas of who belongs in the academic world, what constitutes knowledge and how it should be put to use, and to work towards making the academic world livable for a wider range of people", says Ulrika Dahl, new professor in gender studies.
Ulrika Dahl held her inauguration lecture on feminism, femininity and whiteness on November 14 and takes part in the professoral inauguration in University House on November 15, 15.00-17.15.
- Ulrika Dahl is new professor of gender studies 2018-11-15
- Karin S. Lindelöf and Annie Woube receive funding from the Swedish Research Council 2018-11-06
- Se filmer från nationell kvinnofridskonferens 2018-10-31
- Anneli Häyrén pratar om #metoo i Expressen TV 2018-10-30
- #metoo - ett år senare 2018-10-12
- Anders Johansson defends his doctoral thesis 2018-10-02
- Anneli Häyrén talks about #metoo in "Studio Ett" 2018-09-20
- Interview with Katerina Günter, doctoral student at the Centre for Gender Research 2018-09-19
- Motherhood Gone Wrong: Failure as Resistance in Twenty-First Century Swedish Literature 2018
- (The promise of) Monstrous kinship? Queer Reproduction and the Somatechnics of Sexual and Racial Difference 2018
- Femininity Revisited: Guest editors' introduction 2018
- Femininity- A roundtable 2018
- Naturvetenskap för yngre barn – vilket kunskapsinnehåll (o)synliggörs i lärarstudenters beskrivningar av sin framtida undervisning. 2018
- Knowledge and power in the technology classroom:: a framework for studying teachers and students in action 2018
- I vetenskapandets vardagsrum: Representationer av genusforskning och genusvetenskap i KVT/TGV 1980-2017 2018
- Adorno and Schelling on the art–nature relation 2018
Publications from the Centre
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. Our new books can be ordered via regular online bookstores and are also available in selected book shops.