Recent publications from the Centre
- Motherhood Gone Wrong: Failure as Resistance in Twenty-First Century Swedish Literature. 2018
- (The promise of) Monstrous kinship? Queer Reproduction and the Somatechnics of Sexual and Racial Difference. 2018
- Becoming fertile in the land of organic milk: Lesbian and queer reproductions of femininity and motherhood in Sweden. 2018
- Femininity revisited: A roundtable. 2018
- ‘Guest editors’ introduction’, European Journal of Women’s Studies: . 2018
- Naturvetenskap för yngre barn – vilket kunskapsinnehåll (o)synliggörs i lärarstudenters beskrivningar av sin framtida undervisning.. 2018
- Knowledge and power in the technology classroom:: a framework for studying teachers and students in action. 2018
- Adorno and Schelling on the art–nature relation. 2018
- "Other Guys Don't Hang Out Like This": Gendered Friendship Politics Among Swedish, Middle-Class Men. 2018
- "It's not just a matter of speaking...": the vicissitudes of cross-cultural interviewing. 2018
Equal opportunities group
Reports from the Centre for Gender Research
By joining our email list Genderinfo you will be given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter that comes out about once a month. In the newsletter we summarize monthly news, inform about upcoming seminars, conferences and other activities that may be of interest.
Publication series Crossroads of Knowledge
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. Did you know that you can order all publications from number 1-18 directly from us?
Read more about each book in our publication series Crossroads of Knowledge.