Recent publications from the Centre
- Chafing borderlands: obstacles for science teaching and learning in preschool teacher education. 2019
- Great expectations: changing social, spatial and emotional understandings of the companion animal-human relationship. 2019
- Roman freedmen and virtus – constructing masculinity in the public sphere. 2019
- 'I want what every other woman has': reasons for wanting clitoral reconstructive surgery after female genital cutting – a qualitative study from Sweden. 2019
- EXHIBITING DOCTORS AND NURSES: Queering Professional Education in a Medical Museum. 2019
- Science centres, gender and learning. 2019
- Using Spacetimemattering to Engage Science Education with Matter and Material Feminism. 2019
- Learning about the material, struggling with entanglement and staying with the trouble. 2019
- Communicating through silence: Examining the unspoken, the unsaid, and the "not done" in science education.. 2019
- Biologi under lupp. Hierarkier, strategier och skevheter. 2018
Equal opportunities group
Reports from the Centre for Gender Research
By joining our email list Genderinfo you will be given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter that comes out about once a month. In the newsletter we summarize monthly news, inform about upcoming seminars, conferences and other activities that may be of interest.
Publication series Crossroads of Knowledge
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. Did you know that you can order all publications from number 1-18 directly from us?
Read more about each book in our publication series Crossroads of Knowledge.