Recent publications from the Centre
- Great expectations: changing social, spatial and emotional understandings of the companion animal-human relationship. 2019
- Roman freedmen and virtus – constructing masculinity in the public sphere. 2019
- Science centres, gender and learning. 2019
- Motherhood Gone Wrong: Failure as Resistance in Twenty-First Century Swedish Literature. 2018
- Can Reproductive Life Plan-based counselling increase men’s fertility awareness?. 2018
- (The promise of) Monstrous kinship? Queer Reproduction and the Somatechnics of Sexual and Racial Difference. 2018
- Becoming fertile in the land of organic milk: Lesbian and queer reproductions of femininity and motherhood in Sweden. 2018
- Moderskapande meditationer och variationer. 2018
- Queering Sexism and Whiteness with Marilyn Frye. 2018
- Femininity revisited: A roundtable. 2018
Equal opportunities group
Reports from the Centre for Gender Research
By joining our email list Genderinfo you will be given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter that comes out about once a month. In the newsletter we summarize monthly news, inform about upcoming seminars, conferences and other activities that may be of interest.
Publication series Crossroads of Knowledge
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. Did you know that you can order all publications from number 1-18 directly from us?
Read more about each book in our publication series Crossroads of Knowledge.