Research at the Centre
The interdisciplinary research conducted at the Centre for Gender Research results in a creative group environment made up by researchers who have their backgrounds in various disciplines in the faculties of the humanities, social sciences, natural/technological sciences and medicine. Together we represent a great variety of compentence and areas of specialisations. The research at the Centre covers a number of fields of research and as of now there are also four acitve research groups:
Other research fields tht we cover:
News from the Centre
- Statement of support for Prof. Ayse Gul Altinay.
- International symposium on queer and trans reproduction, 25-26 April
- Tjejlopp viktiga för kvinnor
- New issue of lambda nordica
- Feministisk stadsvandring lockade stor publik trots snö och regn
- Nytt temanummer av Tidskrift för genusvetenskap
- 8 mars i medierna
- Research network receives funding from CIRCUS
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
An important part of the Centre’s dynamic research environment are the many visiting researchers who stay for shorter or longer periods of time. These guests have usually heard positive about us from a former visiting researcher or colleagues at the Centre. Our reputation of being a well-organized centre with good work environment has had a positive word of mouth spreading. Some guest researchers are invited by a certain research group to build up networks, exchange knowledge, write applications or organise conferences and workshops.
Many of the international researchers who have been at the Centre return several times to continue their collaborations within groups and thus contributing to a creative and inspiring research environment. We receive a high number of requests each year; unfortunately we are not able to accept all applicants. If you are intrested in coming to the Centre for Gender Research please read our frequently asked questions before applying.