Recent publications from the Centre
- Chafing borderlands: obstacles for science teaching and learning in preschool teacher education. 2019
- Art and the Possibility of a Liberated Nature. 2019
- Introduction to Special Issue: Adorno and the Anthropocene. 2019
- Great expectations: changing social, spatial and emotional understandings of the companion animal-human relationship. 2019
- The Times They Are A-Changing: Black and Asian Drama in Britain. 2019
- 'Only Applies to Research Conducted in Sweden...': Dilemmas in Gaining Ethics Approval in Transnational Qualitative Research. 2019
- How does Gendering Matter in Preschool Science: Emergent Science, ‘Neutral’ Environments and Gendering Processes in Preschool. 2019
- Roman freedmen and virtus – constructing masculinity in the public sphere. 2019
- Toward a feminist transport and mobility future: from one to many tracks. 2019
- Integrating Gender into Transport Planning: From One to Many Tracks. 2019
Equal opportunities group
Reports from the Centre for Gender Research
By joining our email list Genderinfo you will be given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter that comes out about once a month. In the newsletter we summarize monthly news, inform about upcoming seminars, conferences and other activities that may be of interest.
Publication series Crossroads of Knowledge
The publication series Crossroads of Knowledge/Skrifter från Centrum för genusvetenskap was founded in 2003. Did you know that you can order all publications from number 1-18 directly from us?
Read more about each book in our publication series Crossroads of Knowledge.