The Centre for Gender Research offers courses on advanced level within the Master's Programme in the Humanities, with a specialisation in Gender Studies. From autumn 2020 the programme is taught completely in English. The programme is for you who have a Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university. The main field of study must be within the humanities or social sciences. Also required is 60 credits in gender studies or feminist studies.
Master's Programme in the Humanities, with a specialisation in Gender Studies, 120 credits
The courses that are included within the programme can, in most cases, also be taken as freestanding courses. Find more information about the courses via the links below:
- Family, Kinship and Reproduction 7.5 credits
- Feminist Cultural Studies 7.5 credits
- Gender, Science and Nature 7.5 credits
- Gender Theory 7.5 credits
- Globalisation, Race and Privileges 7.5 credits
- Intersectionality and Power 7.5 credits
- Humans, Animals and Environments 7.5 credits
The Centre has several international collaborations. At advanced level we collaborate with the European network U4, including Rijksuniversiteit Groningen in the Netherlands, Ghent University in Belgium and Georg-Augustuniversitet in Göttingen, Germany.
Contact the Director of Studies for more information.