Research projects at the Centre
Here you can read more about ongoing research projects at the Centre for Gender Research.
- Att ge mig mitt perspektiv - Rasbiologernas spår i det samiska folkhemmet
- Becoming a biologist – students’ identity formation in higher biology education
- Crossing borders, carrying merit: Experiences of surrogate mothers in Thailand
- Discourse and culture in physics teacher education
- Evaluating work of comparable worth. The use of job evaluation systems as promotors of gender equal salaries in the Swedish municipal sector
- From psychiatric hospital to condominium - urban development and cultural heritage
- Gender and the Rhetoric of Family Law Reforms in India
- Globala hästkulturer i omvandling: Nya genusrelationer influerade av Westernridning?
- Intersectional Perspectives on Pedagogical Documentation
- Intimate partner violence and help-seeking behavior in queer communities
- Issues of Gender Mainstreaming in Mozambique: The Case Study of Eduardo Mondlane University
- Maternal Abandonment and Queer Resistance in Twenty-First-Century Swedish Literature
- Mother Anyway
- On Not Owning a Story
- Queer(y)ing Kinship in the Baltic region
- Recognizing the forgotten many: Psychological support for caregiving daughters
- Sextalk on the Internet. How Straight Men Discuss Sexual Problems in Discussion Forums
- Single Parents in Swedish Media: Representations of "Lone" Parenthood 2010-20
- Virtues for Freedmen – A Question of Masculinity?
- Women's Participation in Biological Research in Higher Education Institutions in Mozambique: A Case Study of Two Public Universities (Eduardo Mondlane University and Lurio University)